Free Nutrition Report
What Our Clients Say
DONNA F. SMITH, C.C.N., C.N.
Licensed, Board Certified
H. BRELAND, P.T., S.C.S.
Board Certified Sports Specialist
ROBERT J. WOLFF, D.C.
T. ROGER HUMPHREY, M.D.
Wichita Falls, Tx
Office (940) 761-4045
Fax (940) 761-2881
The information and services provided
are for nutritional support, and not for the treatment of any medical
condition or disease. By using this web site, you understand and
abide by this disclaimer.
Donna F. Smith
About The Company
Women's Sports Nutrition was established
in 1997 through the collaborating efforts of Donna F. Smith, C.C.N., C.N.,
and Brian Ballard, M.A., M.B.A.
Smith and Ballard, colleagues and co-founders
on numerous projects since 1987, envisioned Women's Sports Nutrition
as the ideal vehicle to provide clinical and sports nutrition analysis
internationally. Since the establishment of the Certified Clinical Nutritionist
(C.C.N.) healthcare services in 1991, the number of C.C.N.'s available
to provide this important service is minimal compared to the rapidly growing
demands of the public for safe and accurate solutions to their vitamin
and mineral requirements. The adverse effects of pollution and our stressful
lifestyles can be corrected through targeted, designed nutrition. WSN's
goal is to help fill this gap by bringing this vital service to people
around the world using the electronic communications technology of the
To get to know Women's Sports Nutrition,
we have provided our Mission Statement, a brief biography on the professional
background and accomplishments of Smith and Ballard. Smith's Curriculum
Vitae has also been provided.
To inspire and guide our athletes in understanding
and aligning themselves with the natural principles that govern the healthy
function of mind, body and spirit.
Our goal is to assist Women's Sports Nutrition athletes in:
- consistently living a principle-centered, athletic lifestyle to enhance
sports performance and longevity.
- maintaining balanced body composition - muscle mass, fat, cellular
- maintaining nutritional biochemical homeostasis.
- improving optimum sports performance to assure that winning edge.
- increasing energy and endurance.
- reducing sports injuries by strengthening neuro-muscular, circulatory
and all body systems.
- preventing nutrition-related diseases.
- providing clinical and sports nutrition programs to support any medical
treatment, condition or disease.
- supporting athletes and their family members to improve health, prevent
disease, and assure optimum performance for the entire family.